Friday Favorites: Super Bowl Party


This week was crazy busy after a nice long weekend in Springfield. Its always sooo nice to see our friends who are more like family to us but gosh it made this week crazy busy. 
This week I thought I would show you some of my favorite Super Bowl party ideas and food I've seen floating around the internet, blogs and of course Pinterest. 
The hubs and I will be watching the game at a friends so I will just be sharing what ideas I would do if I was throwing a par-tay! 
Favorite Cups: Football Mason Jars Aren't these cute!! LOVE them! 

Favorite Pizza: Never thought to make a football pizza but it would totally be easy. And I know the hubs would love it! 


Favorite Kids Game: Super Bowl Bingo. This would be so fun to help entertain those kiddos that aren't really into the game :) 


Favorite Chocolate: Of course I picked chocolate covered strawberries. I mean they are my favorite and aren't they cute in a football shape!


Favorite Food Bar: Chili Bar. How easy would this be. I mean make a couple different kinds of chili and buy all your condiments! Easy way to have food at your party! 


So who will you be cheering for? Me, I have no idea we are Patriots fans in this house but I think we would like to see Broncos win... Only because my hubs bet on them winning. Lol 

Have an amazing weekend! 

WINNER of the May Designs giveaway is.....
Annie K! Be on the lookout for an email coming your way! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love the mason jar cups and the strawberries! I wish I had time to make those or even have a party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete