Friday Favorites

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. 
We are going to Springfield today to visit all our amazing friends. 
We have a birthday party and gymnastics meet to go to while we are there. Miss O is super excited to see all her buddies.  And I'm super excited to see all my girls. 

So I'll leave you with my Friday Favorites. 
Have an amazing weekend and make sure to check back Monday. I have a GIVEAWAY coming! 

Favorite Workout: Beat The Cold Workout. I did this workout twice this week. Its a great one! 


Favorite Outfit: I love this outfit! Maybe I can pull it off when I lose some more weight. 

Favorite DIY: Monogrammed Mugs. Aren't these too cute! I feel like making some for all my friends! 


Favorite Recipe: Cinnamon Quinoa Bake. I really want to give quinoa a try. I tried it a couple times and loved it in the dishes I made but I've never tried it in a breakfast bake. I can't wait to try this one! 


Favorite Bucket List: Missouri Summer Bucket List. I can't wait to check some of these off our summer bucket list! 



Have an amazing weekend!! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Keyona, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a serious workout once, let alone twice! I did box jumps today, they are so hard for me!!

    ReplyDelete